Please read this Agreement carefully, as it contains important information regarding your legal rights.
Last update: 2023-1-1
Aude Group, a subsidiary of Aude Group Ltd. in Turkey, provides you with web hosting, domain name registration, and related products and services.
strives to ensure the highest level of data privacy when offering a wide variety of quality products and services to customers and subscribers’ “subscribers” are collectively referred to as “you”. or “Users”., the privacy and
security of our users is of the utmost importance. is committed to protecting the data you share with us.
When you mention this policy “Aude”, ” We ” , ” us ’ , or ‘ we have It indicates that is responsible for protecting your personal information in accordance with
All personal data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation EU2016/679 “GDPR” , the European Union, the United States, and the Swiss Privacy of the United States, designed by the US Department of Commerce and the European Swiss Management Committee.
For any questions relating to this Policy or any requests relating to the processing of personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
2- General Principles. Secrecy
Hosting shall process all personal data adhering to the General Data Processing Principles:
- legally, fairly and in a transparent manner with respect to the subject matter of the data legality, fairness, and transparency.
- collect and process personal data only for specific, express, and legitimate purposes and not process it further in a manner inconsistent with those purposes and the limits of purpose.
- ensuring that the personal data is sufficient, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for relation to the purposes for which it is being processed data reduction.
- ensuring the accuracy of personal data and updating it where accuracy is necessary.
- ensure that personal data is retained in a form that allows identification of data subjects for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed storage restrictions.
- Process personal data in a manner that ensures appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and accidental loss, damage, or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures of fairness and confidentiality.
All and any information stored on the Hosting platform is treated as strictly confidential. All information is stored securely and is accessed by qualified and authorized personnel only.
3- Information we collect
3.1. Information you provide to us.
Information necessary to use the Hosting platform
We collect and collect the following personal information about you when you use the Hosting platform. This information is necessary for the proper performance of the contractual arrangement between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Failure to provide any such data or a decision to delete or object to the processing of any such data may result in the deactivation of your Hosting account.
- Account registration information. When registering with Hosting, we ask you to provide minimal information – your email address and password. In some special cases, we ask you to provide more information – such as your first and last name, verification of identity and contact details. This information is required when you apply to register a domain name and is referred
- to as WHOIS information.
- Login information.
- We collect your login domain and email domain from Google, please see https://developers.google.com/+/web/api/rest/oauth#profile and email from Facebook.
- Identity verification. To comply with the rules set forth by ICANN prior to registering a new domain name, Hosting may collect identity verification information such as passport photos, national identification cards, valid driver’s licenses or other documents as required or permitted by law. applicable.
- Payment information. To order and use Hosting ‘s platform features such as web hosting and domain name registration, we may ask you to provide certain financial information to facilitate payment processing. We use the services of a third-party payment processor, so we do not collect and store credit card information. We receive information about payment status and store only the last 4 digits of credit cards.
- Communications, chats, and messaging. When you contact Hosting using the General Inquiries window, we collect information about your communications and any information you choose to provide or disclose. To respond to your request, we may access information provided in your Hosting account, purchase history, etc.
- Job applicant information. We also collect information that you provide to us by applying to any of the jobs by email or otherwise. For more details, see Section 5 below.
- Visitors to and users of our user websites or services. We may also collect information relating to visitors to and users of our User Sites or Services (“Users of Users”), solely on behalf of our Users.
You may also choose to provide us information when you fill out a form, perform a search, update, add information to your Hosting account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the Hosting platform. We recommend that you do not post any information that you do not wish to be posted on the Hosting platform. If you upload any content to your account or post it to your website and otherwise provide it as part of the use of any Service, you do so at your own risk.
Hosting processes the information you provide to us on a lawful basis from:
- your consent expressed when you voluntarily provide and fill in details of your personal data in subscription forms, by e-mail, order window or inquiries, etc.; And
- the conclusion and performance of contractual arrangements and obligations between Hosting and the User.
- Pursue Hosting’s legitimate interests, as Data Controller and Administrator of the Hosting Platform;
- Comply with the legal obligation to which Hosting is subject , including, but not limited to, the ICANN Rules: https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/approved-with-specs-2013-09-17-en# whois .
Please always observe at least the following minimum requirements to protect your personal information:
- Please omit the use of your name, address, telephone number, email, personal identification number, date of birth, bank account number, card number, and other sensitive private data, etc. in the application subject or file name;
- Please omit the use of your PIN, payment card number and other financial information and details, health or family member details, or other sensitive identifiable data in order texts, emails, or similar communications to us
- Please ensure that the remaining personal data is mentioned only to the extent necessary for the purposes for which the message, request, or inquiry was sent.
The right to delete your data
You may at any time access, edit, update, or delete your contact details by logging into your Hosting account.
your Hosting account is deactivated
3.2. Information we collect when you use the Platform
When you use the Hosting platform or contact us directly through any communication channel, we may collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them.
This information is necessary for the proper performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations, and in view of our legitimate interest in the ability to provide and improve Hosting ‘s platform functionality.
Automatic data collection
- Log data and device information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use Hosting, even if you do not create a Hosting account or log in. This information includes, among others: IP addresses, browser type, Internet service provider ISP, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data .
- Usage information. We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about your interactions with Hosting, the pages you visit, such as the pages or content you view, listing searches, reservations you’ve made, and other actions on the Hosting platform. As a result, Google, Inc. plants a persistent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this website. For more information, please visit The Google.
- Geographical location data. We collect information about your approximate location as determined by data such as your IP address to offer you an improved user experience and to comply with applicable legal requirements, such as taxes, rates, etc. This data may only be collected when you access the Hosting platform using your device.
Hosting processes this information on the legal basis of:
- your consent.
- the conclusion and performance of contractual arrangements and obligations between Hosting and the User.
- Pursue Hosting’s legitimate interests, as Data Controller and Administrator of the Hosting Platform.
4- How do we use your data?
We use, store, collect and process information, including personal information, about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Hosting Platform, create and maintain a more secure and reliable environment and comply with our legal obligations.
- to select. Personally identifiable information is collected and processed for the purposes of user identification as well as the use of the Services and domain name registration. Additionally, this information may be used to provide users with support, tell them about upcoming updates and improvements, and provide information regarding changes to that. We verify or authenticate information or identification you provide such as ID number, email address, or phone number. We also use collected information to detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other illegal and harmful activities.
- To generate aggregated statistical data, to perform market research and analysis Necessary to perform our business, and to improve our services, we use aggregated and/or inferential non-personal information that enables us to evaluate our customers’ needs, sales, and other trends in our activities.
- to stay in touch. We use information about data usage, devices, and operating systems to diagnose problems with our servers, administer our platform decide when to stop SDK/OS releases, and profile key users so we can improve our apps and services, and make your browsing and buying experience more enjoyable.
- To customize marketing. To provide more personalized offerings to our users, we may perform data analysis based on the information you provide to us and your interactions with the Hosting platform and its users.
- To send service messages and invoices. Hosting may also contact you with important information regarding our Services, or your use of them. For example, we may send you a notice through any of the communication channels available to us if a particular Service has been suspended for maintenance; respond to a support ticket or email; send reminders or warnings about upcoming or late payments for your current or upcoming subscriptions; forward abuse complaints about your hosting plan; or notify us of material changes to our services. This type of communication is necessary, and for this reason, no opt-out facility is granted to avoid receiving this service and billing messages unless you are no longer a Hosting user which can be
- done by deactivating your account.
- to register the domain. In some jurisdictions or according to the rules of ICANN or certain registries, domain name registration information must be provided and made publicly available through a “WHOIS” search. A WHOIS database is a publicly accessible database that lists domain name registration information for a given domain name, the server of name servers that the domain name refers to, and the date the domain name was created and expired. The domain name registration information you provide is stored by Hosting and made publicly available through WHOIS lookups. Hosting may deposit your domain name registration information with a third-party escrow provider to comply with ICANN’s requirements. On occasion, users may receive submissions because of searches in the publicly available WHOIS database by other companies or individuals. No such requests or email communications come from Hosting and Hosting is not responsible for the use of WHOIS information by third parties. Hosting operates solely on the basis of ICANN’s rules and requirements. For more information, see
- https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/approved-with-specs-2013-09-17-en#whois .
- To contact you. To notify you about your account, troubleshoot problems with your account, resolve a dispute, collect fees or money owed, solicit your opinions through questionnaires or questionnaires, send updates about our company, or when necessary to contact you must implement our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement It may be between you and me. For these purposes, we may contact you via e-mail, telephone, text message, and web portal.
- To provide, improve and operate the Services.
- To enhance data security and prevent fraud.
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
5- Business applications
Hosting welcomes all qualified applicants to apply for any of the positions by submitting their contact details and CV “Applicant Information” via the relevant job application form on our website, or through any other means we offer.
We understand that privacy and uniqueness are critical to our applicants and are committed to keeping applicant information private and using it only for recruitment purposes for Hosting ‘s internal companies and groups including identifying applicants, evaluating their applications, making hiring and hiring decisions, and contacting applicants by phone or in writing.
Hosting may retain applicant information submitted to it for no more than one year after the applicant position is filled or filled. We collect this information to review applicants for jobs and other opportunities at Hosting; We may use their applicant information as a reference for future applications submitted by them; and if the applicant is hired, for additional employment and work purposes related to their work at Hosting.
If you previously provided applicant information to Hosting, but would now like to access, update, or delete it from our systems, please contact us at
6- Information related to visitors and users of user sites or services
We may collect, store and process certain information relating to visitors to and users of User Sites or our Services, only on behalf of and at the direction of our Users. Each of our users can collect and manage information, including personal data, through their website. This information and personal data is then stored with Hosting. For these purposes, within the meaning of the GDPR, Hosting may be considered in certain limited cases, as defined in the Terms of Service, as a “data processor” of such information relating to visitors and users of their websites or services. Users who control and operate Users’ Websites are and shall be the sole “data controllers” of such information,
User is fully and completely responsible for the security, integrity and authorized use of information relating to visitors and users of their websites or services, obtaining consents and permissions and providing any required fair processing notices for the collection and use of such information.
Hosting has no direct relationship with individual visitors and users of our users’ websites or services whose personal data you process. If you are a customer of any of our users and wish to make any requests regarding your personal data, please contact that user directly.
For more information about the data processing arrangement between us and our users, please see our Terms of Service.
7- Direct marketing
When you create an account on our platform, you are free to opt-out from receiving various offers directly to your email, phone or in your account. We use the contact details provided and your preferences for direct marketing by sending various offers or newsletters.
These direct marketing offers may, depending on your preferences, be customized taking into account any other information you have provided to us such as location, social media profile information, purchase history, etc. or collected or generated from other sources as described below.
Right to object
If the User wishes to change their direct marketing preferences, they can exercise this option at any time they wish by following the instructions to unsubscribe from the email received.
You are free to unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time. You can do this by clicking on a link to this effect at the bottom of our email newsletter.
You can at any time refuse to receive information from us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or by visiting and adjusting your personal account settings.
8- Other uses of your personal data
- platform development. We use data, including public comments, to conduct research and development to further develop our Platform in order to provide you and others with a better, more intuitive and personalized experience, to drive membership growth.
- customer support We use data to help you and solve problems. We use data, which could include your communications, to investigate, respond to, and resolve complaints and issues, such as errors.
- Collect visions. We use data to generate aggregate insights. We use your data to produce and share aggregate insights that do not identify you.
- Security and investigations. We use data for security, fraud prevention and investigation purposes. We use your data including your communications if we believe it is necessary for security purposes or to investigate possible fraud or other violations of the User Terms or this Policy and/or attempts to harm our users.
9- Sources of personal data
We collect and receive your personal data from yourself, including your device, as well as from the following sources:
- Social network operators such as Facebook and Google etc.
- our third-party service providers, suppliers, and partners.
- Other legal sources.
10- Keep and delete
We generally keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services and comply with our legal obligations. Where your personal information is no longer required, we will ensure that it is securely deleted.
If you wish to prevent us from using your personal information, you must request that we erase your personal information and close your Hosting account.
After account deactivation, we will still retain the following data for purposes of complying with applicable legal requirements such as tax, accounting, legal reporting, AML, etc., for as long as we are legally required to do so :
- A profile with non-personally identifiable information We will change your email to email@example.com Erase your name, surname, and contact information such as purchased services, login information, payment information, etc.
Please also note that we may also retain some of your personal information in such cases for example, after closing your Hosting account:
- As long as it is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as detecting fraud, preventing and promoting safety. If Hosting suspends your Hosting account for safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that Hosting account to prevent that user from opening a new Hosting account in the future.
- The extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. Hosting may retain some of your information for tax, legal reporting, and audit obligations.
- Forum postings or other publicly visible information may remain publicly available on the Hosting Platform, even after your Hosting account has been deactivated. However, attribution of this information to you will be removed. In addition, some copies of your information may remain (for example, log records) in our database, but are separated from personal identifiers.
- to resolve disputes.
- to enforce our agreements and/or pursue or protect our legitimate interests.
- Because we protect Hosting from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
- Domain Name Registration Data – At the time of writing this policy, in order to register a domain, we are required to provide personal information about the domain owner; This information appears in the WHOIS directory and is public. For more information, please visithttps://www.icann.org/registrants .
11- Data transfer and use of third-party services
While collecting and processing your personal data, we may carry out data transfers to various third parties.
11.1. With your consent
We will share your personal data with companies, organizations, or individuals outside our group companies when we have your consent to do so.
11.2. Where do we process your personal data?
- Users’ personal information may be held, processed, and stored by Hosting, our affiliates, and our authorized service providers in Turkey, and in other jurisdictions as necessary to provide our Services and/or as may be appropriately required by law as described below.
- Job applicants’ information will be maintained, processed, and stored in Lithuania at the applicable site’s location and, if necessary, in secure cloud storage provided by third-party services.
- Hosting is based in Turkey and provides an adequate level of protection for personal information
- Hosting ‘s affiliates and service providers such as external data centers, servers, website design, administrative services, internet traffic and website analysis, statistics, direct marketing services, mail, messengers, etc., that store or process your personal data As well as Users’ personal data on behalf of Hosting , each of them is contractually obligated to keep it protected and secure, in accordance with industry standards and notwithstanding any lesser legal requirements that may apply in their jurisdiction (see below) .
- Domain name registration data and identification data are shared with third parties in accordance with ICANN rules. For more information, see https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/approved-with-specs-2013-09-17-en#whois .
We may share non-personally identifiable information with the public as well as with our partners – publishers and advertisers. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our Platform.
If we become involved in a merger, reorganization, acquisition or sale, we will continue to ensure the confidentiality of any personal data and provide appropriate notices to all affected users.
Some of our servers are located outside the European Union or the European Economic Area ( EEA ) , such as the United States, Brazil, Singapore and Indonesia, and depending on your choice or services, your personal data may be transferred as well as the personal data of users to processors, sub processors or other data recipients established in these countries Third eg data centers and servers located outside the European Union or European Economic Area Please find more here: We will ensure that said personal data is transferred only if there is sufficient basis for this under the GDPR and other applicable legal process .
EU-US Privacy Shield. When providing hosting and other services, your personal data as well as your users’ personal data may be transferred to data recipients that are established in third countries and participate in the EU-US Privacy Protection Framework.
Standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data outside the European Union or European Economic Area. Your personal data may be transferred along with the personal data of users to processors, sub-processors or other data recipients located in third countries as an example example, data centers and servers located outside the EU or EEA, for such transfers to be compliant with the requirements of the GDPR, we have entered into with data processors and relevant sub-processor agreements for such data transfers outside the EU or EEA, which comply With standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission for data transfers from data controllers in the European Union to data processors and controllers established outside the EU or EEA. For more see : https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_en . For the aforementioned purposes and to the extent appropriate, we have considered that the aforementioned agreements have been concluded on your behalf and your instructions, as the case may be, are all in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
other reasons For the transfer of data outside the European Union or the European Economic Area ( EEA ) . Your personal data as well as personal data of Users may be transferred to data recipients established in third countries for other legal reasons consistent with the requirements of GDPR Article 45-49 .
Transfer and disclosure of data to the competent authorities. In certain instances, Hosting may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities, and other competent authorities, including when required to satisfy national security or law enforcement requirements, and will do so where permitted by local data protection laws .
11.3. Data localization obligations
If you reside in a jurisdiction that imposes “data localization” or “data residency” obligations, i.e., requires that personal information of its residents be kept within the territorial boundaries of that jurisdiction, and it comes to our knowledge, we may maintain your personal information within such territorial boundaries, if we are obligated legally to do so.
You acknowledge that while doing so, we may continue to collect, store and use your personal information elsewhere.
11.4. Targeting and advertising
11.5. Social media features
Our Services include certain social media features and widgets, single sign-on features, such as “Facebook Connect,” “ Google Sign-in ,” the “Like on Facebook” button, the “Share This” button, or other interactive mini-programs “Social Media Features.” “. These social media features may collect information such as your IP address or which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie to enable them to function properly. Social Media Features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Services. Your interactions with these third parties’ social media features are governed by their own policies.
11.6. Our legal obligation to use or disclose personal data
We will disclose your personal data to state and public authorities without your prior permission only when we are legally required to provide the information, including taking legal action to defend our rights, as well as cases where we believe in good faith that access, use, retention or disclosure of the information is necessary reasonably to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request, or enforce applicable Terms of Services, including investigating potential violations or detecting, preventing, or addressing fraud, security, or technical issues .
We may share your personal data in ways other than those described above, based on your express consent, or if we are legally required to do so.
Hosting has implemented security measures designed to protect the personal information you share with us, including physical, electronic, and procedural actions. Among other things, we offer secure HTTPS access to most areas of our services. We also regularly monitor our systems for potential vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly research new ways and third-party services in order to enhance the security of our Services and protect the privacy of our visitors and users.
Regardless of the measures and efforts taken by Hosting, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection or security of your personal information, or any other User Content that you upload, post, or share with Hosting or anyone else.
We therefore encourage you to set strong passwords for your user account and to avoid providing us or anyone with any sensitive information that you believe disclosing could cause you significant or irreparable harm.
If you have any questions regarding the security of our services, you are welcome to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
13- Your rights
You are entitled to a range of rights in relation to the protection of your personal data, which are subject to limitations, restrictions, and conditions as set out in the GDPR and applicable law. Those rights are:
- the right to access information we process about you.
- the right to correct incorrect/inaccurate information about you.
- the right to transfer all or part of the information collected about you to you or another data controller, where this is technically feasible the right to data portability, with limitations and restrictions as defined in the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- The right to delete any data relating to you. Users may request erasure of data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, for example where the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or where the data has been processed unlawfully.
- Right to restrict data processing. Users may, for legitimate purposes, obtain restriction of data processing from the controller.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data when the processing is carried out on the basis of legitimate interest, as well as in cases where your personal data is used for direct marketing purposes, as defined above in this policy.
It is easy to exercise some of the above rights: for example, you can at any time access, edit, update, modify or opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by visiting and modifying your personal account settings, or by email@example.com
Where you object to the processing of personal data when the processing is carried out on the basis of legitimate interest, we will carefully consider such a request, which may result in the closure or deactivation of your account.
Users have the right to file a complaint with the National Data Protection Agency of their country of residence if their rights have been violated. However, we recommend that you try to reach a peaceful resolution to the potential dispute by contacting us first.
14- Acceptance of this policy
We assume that all Hosting users have carefully read this document and agree with its contents. If a person does not agree to this policy, they should refrain from using our website and mobile applications. We reserve the right to change our policy at any time and to notify by using the method described in Section 17. Continued use of Hosting ‘s website and mobile applications constitutes acceptance of the revised policy .
This policy is an integral part of Hosting’s terms and conditions .
We will ask for your consent before using the information for any purpose other than those set out in this policy .
16- Applying the policy
Our Policy applies to all services provided by us and our affiliates, including AUDE GROUP, but except for services that have separate privacy policies that do not include this Policy.
Our Policy does not apply to services provided by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may be shown to you in search results, or sites that may include our Services or other sites linked to our Services.
Our policy may change from time to time. We will post any policy changes on our website and, if the changes are significant, we may consider providing a more expressive notice including, for some services, email notification of the policy changes.
18- More information
If you have any further questions regarding the data Hosting collects , or how we use it, please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer at the details as described above here .